Imagine what would happen to your sales organisation if they could start every single day with a certain successful sales call.
- Do your marketing and sales organisation agree on what a MQL* and a SQL** is?
- Do the marketing department have guidelines when to handle over SQL’s?
- How much time can your organisation save on focusing marketing efforts to MQL’s and sales efforts to SQL’s?
**SQL – Sales Qualified Leads
- Your client search the web for a solution.
- Your client get interested in your webpage.
- Your client want to know more and fills a web-form to get your information and qualifies to a MQL.
Optimise Block 1 by generating traffic to your site (e.g. SEO and social media), make it appealing to your audience and design it to convert visitors to leads through the web-form.
- You send the requested material to the individual you now know.
- The individual gets your info once or in a series of relevant, personal and digestible chunks.
- We measure interaction and automate further lead nurturing until the lead is nurtured enough to qualify to a SQL.
Optimise Block 2 by creating value in every interaction with your MQL, position your self as a thought leader, build brand awareness and a personal relationship. Automatically of course. Measure, sort and filter the SQL’s to hand over to sales.
- Sales receive a sorted list with SQL’s. The SQL’s are already nurtured. Marketing has done a good job and sales can now focus on sales and trust marketing with their job.
- Sales start the conversation with a personal and relevant approach.
- Sales get mote qualified leads, shorter sales cycles and no more cold calls.
Click here to go to the contact form for more information.